Suggestions for third-party code review consultants?

From: jet (jetat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 11:11:35 PST

    My client-turned-employer needs someone perform security-related code reviews on a future product.   The product uses a linux kernel, some open source drivers, custom hardware and custom application software.

    This review will include protocol analysis and implementation testing for a locally developed network protocol, verifying that third-party and open source software have been patched with all available and appropriate patches, and analysis of code that we have written locally.

    This work would need to be performed on site in Alviso, California.

    Any suggestions for firms/consultants that have experience in this area?
    --
    J. Eric Townsend -- jet spies com
    buy stuff, damnit: http://www.spies.com/jet/store.html