Re: PGP scripting (reprise)

From: Jack Lloyd (lloydat_private)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 11:09:05 PST

    PGP does strange things to get uncooked keyboard access; it's possible NT
    doesn't like the mechanisms used for doing this under DOS. W2K had better
    DOS emulation stuff, and Win98 _is DOS, so everything you say makes sense
    WRT this hypothesis.

    Maybe you can get a 32 bit PGP 2.6.3i binary? I can't imagine supporting
    DOS is actually an issue these days.