PGP scripting (reprise)

From: lsi (stuartat_private)
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 07:19:08 PST

    Hi folks,

    A brilliant thread.  Whilst in the process of implementing a PGP-based solution, I have discovered that
    PGP 2.6.3i for DOS is not compatible with Windows NT 4.0.  Can anyone confirm/deny this?  When I run
    it (simply 'PGP' with no parameters), it beeps twice and exits without displaying anything onscreen.  Under
    W2K, it beeps twice and displays "for a usage summary.." (as expected).  Works fine under W98.

    Any clues?

    I was hoping to stick with 2.6.3i, as I trust it.

    Stuart
    --
    Stuart Udall
    stuartat_private - http://www.cyberdelix.net/