Security/Compliance Officer - Enfield, CT - #619

From: Joyce Brocaglia (joyceat_private)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 12:45:35 PST

    Title: Security/Compliance Officer
    Salary: $55k - $65k
    Location: Enfield, CT

    Responsibilities include monitoring compliance with Corporate Information Security Standards. Applicant should have a solid understanding of information security policies and experience with UNIX and NT technologies.  Security officer will interface with local administrators and business managers to assess risk, measure compliance with Standards and help solve information security vulnerabilities.

    Contact: Joyce Brocaglia, Principal
    Alta Associates, Inc.
    e-mail: joyceat_private
    Phone: 908-806-8442
    ALTA ASSOCIATES, INC. is the number one recruiting firm specializing in Information Security.  Our diverse client base and extensive industry contacts have produced hundreds of placements in: Security Architecture, Cryptography, Electronic Commerce, Security Engineering and Security Administration.

    If you consider yourself an expert in any area of computer security, contact us for an evaluation of your credentials and career options.  If you're hiring a security expert, utilize our ability to search a vast network of qualified executives.  Provide us with your specifications and we'll assist you in building a top notch security team.