Security Consultants at Symantec

From: Marla Mayer (mmayerat_private)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 12:44:38 PST

    Symantec is a world leader in Internet security technology
    that provides content security solutions to enterprise
    organizations.  Here are some great reasons to join our
    winning team:
    -Number one producer of consumer software protection
    products worldwide - Norton Anti-Virus, Norton Security
    2000, Norton Utilities
    -Unprecedented growth - 5 consecutive record quarters
    -Dynamic leadership from CEO, John Thompson
    -A solid commitment to lead the industry in content security
    products and services
    -Be a key member of the team driving the success of our
    rapidly expanding Professional Services practice

    SECURITY CONSULTANT
    SENIOR SECURITY CONSULTANT
    Cupertino, CA; New York, NY; Dallas, TX

    You will provide policy, planning and implementation
    consulting security services to Fortune 500 clients, working
    closely with sales to propose and gain customer commitment
    to service offerings.

    We require broad knowledge of security technologies
    (Anti-virus, Content filtering, vulnerability assessment,
    intrusion detection, VPN, PKI), and a strong understanding
    of systems architecture as they apply to security.
    5-10 years experience in high technology and corporate IT
    environments.  Extensive experience in consulting
    methodologies and strong customer relationship skills.  A
    technical bachelors degree is preferred, in addition to
    industry certifications: CISSP, Symantec certifications
    (SCAR, URLabs, etc.), CCIE (Cisco).

    Email your resume for immediate consideration to:
    Marla Mayer, Senior Recruiter
    Mmayerat_private
    408/447-8362 (T)
    408/446-8129 (F)