Re: Jobs thread

From: Alfred Huger (ahat_private)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 12:39:53 PST

    Hey Folks,

    A series of folks have sent mail to the list about resume posting. As
    opposed to allowing the 15 or so messages through I will quickly summarize
    the meat of the questions.

    Does anyone here have experiance with large job boards like Kforce.com,
    Monster.com, Jobsharks.com etc?

    If so, we would love to hear your experiances in terms of security related
    jobs. Successes, failures, hassles and what have you..

    Cheers,

    Al

    Alfred Huger
    VP of Engineering