Job Openings

From: lisakat_private
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 07:32:59 PST

    Good morning!!  We have a few jobs available that I wanted
    to tell you all about.  If you should have any questions,
    please don't hesitate to email me or call Jennifer Gerstel
    at (309)751-6148. - Have a great day!  Lisa Kelly

    Web Security Analyst - This person will be responsible for
    analyzing infrastructure security requirements with a
    focus on web-based security needs.  Will develop security
    policies, standards and processes in day to day operations.

    Skills Needed:
    1. unix admin
    2. NT admin
    3. IP security
    4. encryption and PKI
    5. LDAP
    6. Intrusion detection
    7. familiarity with web environments
    8. familiarity with packet filtering and blocking
    techniques.

    Plus:
    CISSP certification

    2-5 years of general experience.