Career Opportunity

From: Jennifer Gerstel (JenniferGat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 09:33:43 PST

    Hello!

    I'd like to inform all of you of a new position we have open.  We are
    seeking Web Security Analysts for full-time, permanent positions.  The
    location of the positions are East Moline, Illinois (at our corporate
    office) and Des Moines, Iowa (at one of our client sites).  The job duties
    and required skills are listed in the job description below.  Please contact
    me directly for further details.  Thank-you!

    Web Security Analyst (Z231020200)

    This person will be responsible for analyzing infrastructure security
    requirements with a focus on web-based security needs.  He/she will develop
    security policies, standards and processes in day to day operations.  The
    qualified applicant will have experience as both a Unix Administrator and an
    NT Administrator.  Experience with IP security, encryption, PKI, LDAP and
    Intrusion detection is required.  Additionally, familiarity with web
    environments and familiarity with packet filtering and blocking techniques
    is needed.  CISSP certification is preferred.  Applicants must have 2-5
    years of general experience and be willing to travel.

    Jennifer Gerstel
    Senior Recruiter
    4C Solutions, Inc.
    Tel: 309-755-0199 x148