E-Commerce Product Marketing Manager #137 - Hayward, CA

From: Lori Sabat (loriat_private)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 07:54:06 PST

    Title: E-Commerce Initiatives Product Marketing Manager #137
    Location: Hayward, CA
    Salary:   $80k - $120k

    This position is responsible for owning and executing the
    marketing plan for specific e-commerce and smart-card
    activities:

    · Branding and naming program management
    · Creating e-comm industry specific marketing collateral
    · Coordinating marketing communications with the Company's
    joint venture partner
    · Product brochures
    · Presentations
    · Competitive analysis
    · Sales training content
    · Advertising
    · Website coordination
    · Trade show selection and theme
    · Product and identity launches
    · White papers
    · Coordination with third party vendors and Corporate
    Marketing

    Qualifications:
    · Minimum of Bachelor's degree plus 3+ years marketing
    experience in a high tech company
    · Experience in e-commerce and smart cards a plus
    · Experience producing content for various forms of
    marketing
    · Ability to learn complex technologies and be able to
    clearly describe them to the market
    · Excellent written communication skills
    · Strong team player
    · Strong organizational skills
    · Microsoft Project skills a plus

    *************************
    ALTA ASSOCIATES, INC. is the number one recruiting firm
    specializing in Information Security.  Our diverse client
    base and extensive industry contacts have produced hundreds
    of placements in: Security Architecture, Cryptography,
    Electronic Commerce, Security Engineering and Wireless
    Application Protocol Technology.

    If you consider yourself an expert in any area of computer
    security, contact us for an evaluation of your credentials
    and career options.  If you're hiring a security expert,
    utilize our ability to search a vast network of qualified
    executives.  Provide us with your specifications and we'll
    assist you in building a top notch security team.
    Visit our website: www.altaassociates.com

    Contact: Joyce Brocaglia, Principal
    e-mail:  joyceat_private
    Phone:   908-806-8442