I'm looking for an opportunity

From: Jfvanmeter61at_private
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 04:00:40 PDT

    I'm looking for an opportunity in the Washington, D.C. area as a system administrator.

    I have advanced system experience with Windows 9x, ME, NT and Windows 2000, Netware 4.11 & 5.0 and basic experience with SunOS, Solaris, and Linux. I've worked in security for the last 16 years, dealing with every thing from physical security, signal security (Tempest), network security and computer security. I'm currently employed, but looking for a new opportunity with a different company. Please free to contact me via e-mail if you have an opening.
    Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from some of you soon.

    John van Meter
    jfvanmeter61at_private