Re: Changes to the Info Sec Marketplace ??

From: Ted Elwell (tedat_private)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 09:39:32 PDT

    Hi
    Well Embrace Networks is still looking for a Senior Software Engineer to
    design and develop the security portion of our platform
    see: http://www.embracenetworks.com/jobs.html.
    I've already posted this position out but if anyone knows somebody from
    Pilot who's looking, have them give me a call or if anyone knows how to get
    in touch with Janet Caldon, who was at Pilot, also let me know or send this
    to her.
     Thanks,
    Ted Elwell
    Technical Recruiter