NY City - Looking for a new job as Baltimore Technologies laid-off almost 25% of

From: Ben Rothke (brothkeat_private)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 08:31:21 PDT

    Hello,

    My employer, Baltimore Technologies just laid-off almost 25% of their staff
    and I am looking for a new opportunity.

    I live in the New York City area.

    If you know any companies that are looking for people with PKI, firewall,
    security policy, crypto, consulting background, please let me know.

    I can be reached via email at brothkeat_private

    Thanks,

    Ben