RE: Security Consultant w/ Big Five experience looking for new contract/position.

From: Rakesh Goyal (sysmanat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 23:27:24 PDT

    Kumar,

    If you are interested to work in India in the IS Security / IS Audit / IS Forensics (Computer Crimes Investigation / Prevention) fields, there are opportunities available with Sysman.

    At Sysman, we are actively working in IS Security since 1992 and investigated/undertaken over 500 assignments since 1992. Sysman is also empanelled under the IT Act 2000 to audit PKI / CA.

    Regards,

    Rakesh Goyal
      Chartered Engineer,
      Certified Management Consultant,
      Certified Computer Crimes Investigator,
      Certified Information Systems Auditor
    Managing Director, Sysman Computers (P) Ltd.,
    and
    Director, National Centre for Research in Computer Crimes,
    Suite # 7, Habib Terrace, Dr. Ambedkar Road,
    Lalbaug, Mumbai 400 012, INDIA
    Phone 	: +91-22-471-1122
    Fax      	: +91-22-471-6207
    e-mail   	: sysmanat_private & sysmanat_private
    url	: http://www.sysman.org