RE: Experience with this list...

From: Mike Theriault (Mike_Theriaultat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 06:05:26 PDT

    I'm interested in finding out what Junior Security Analyst makes in the
    Southeast US area and what are the minimum requirements for such a position.
    I have 6 years of Enterprise Programming experience in the following
    languages:

    Languages:
    Assembly, COBOL, C, C++, Visual Basic, COM/DCOM/COM+,

    DB:
    Access, SQL Server 6.5, 7.0, 2000, Sybase 11.9x.

    O/S:
    Windows 9x, NT 3.51, 4.0, 5 (2000),
    Unix (Digital Unix 4.x, Sun/SPARC open systems, SCO, HP-UX, Linux Redhat
    6.2)

    Systems:
    Legacy, SAP/R3, Clarify

    I have never had a security related job before, but I certainly know how to
    secure Enterprise applications for all sizes of businesses whether it's 2 or
    n-tier.

    Anyway, I'd appreciate it if anyone could give me some advice as to what
    sort of security related positions are ideal for a Programmer/Systems
    Analyst

    Thanks,

    Mike Theriault
    Programmer/Systems Analyst