Re: Experience with this list...

From: Chet Uber (eideticat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 09:33:48 PDT

    I was contacted by Alta, and I think that the list is a good way to get
    your name and skill set out their. I feel that as a contingency agency /
    recruitment firm they have acted in a positive way. The ball has passed
    back and forth across the court several times now, and I was even given
    good interview and resume tips.

    IMHO Alta is a player on this list.

    Regards,

    --