resume

From: rohit sharma (rohits79at_private)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 22:35:53 PDT

    Hi ,

         I am nearing my Post Graduatation in  Software Engineering , here
    in Pune (INDIA) ,  I don't know about  many Indian firms subscribed with
    this list but since I'll be free from  4'th JULY , I therefore am
    attaching my resume in the body of the message for the post of junior
    network /security programmer .

        Please contact me at rohit79at_private for full resume

    Rohit Sharma

    ROHIT SHARMA

    PARTICULARS