Re: "Peanut Gallery"

From: Meritt James (meritt_jamesat_private)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 07:50:55 PDT

    IMHO, the key word  used in describing success vs. failure is "market",
    not "dot com".  Those who realize that, survived.  Those who did not,
    failed.  Q.E.D.

    And those who survived through recognizing that they are market driven
    and not "cute gadget" driven now realize that they will have to invest
    in IS Security.  Which is the mainstay of this list.

    V/R

    Jim Meritt

    --
    James W. Meritt, CISSP, CISA