CISSP seeking employment

From: Al Aguirre (al_aguirre2001at_private)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 00:54:06 PDT

    Greetings All,
    I am seeking employement in the InfoSec arena.  My
    field of expertise lies primarily in the
    Telecommunications/Datacommunications arena.  I am a
    multi faceted individual, with a wide variety of
    skillsets.  I have a resume prepared, if there are any
    interested recruiters/headhunters subscribing to this
    mailing list, that would like a copy of my resume/CV,
    please email me.

    I am based in the Dallas, Texas metroplex area, am
    open to any road warrior positions.  Complete details
    of my skillsets/resume will be emailed upon your
    request.

    Thanks for your time.

    Al Aguirre, CISSP
    al_aguirre2001at_private