Re: German job market?

From: Felix Huber (huberfelixat_private)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 01:29:27 PDT

    > heh... that's great, but what about taxes? last figure i've heard is 50%
    > income tax for single male... and rents, rents... Basically I'm
    disappointed
    > in European market :(

    50%? you need definitely a new tax counsel

    >Good afternoon Wojciech
    >
    >The German  IT market in general, seems to be one of the better areas in
    >Europe to be looking for a new role.

    I can agree here,  I am a Freelancer and I secure the sites of a great Media
    Company.
    I have never had problems with new projects - but I am always looking for
    new.

    I see Nordrhein Westfalen, Baden Wuerttemberg and Bavaria as the strongest
    IT regions.

    Regards,
    Felix Huber

    Felix Huber, Security Consultant, Webtopia
    Guendlinger Str.2, 79241 Ihringen - Germany
    huberfelixat_private     (07668)  951 156 (phone)
    http://www.webtopia.de     (07668)  951 157 (fax)
                                             (01792)  205 724 (mobile)