Re: Article: Honesty isn't a policy, laid-off techies say

From: Joseph Patrick Schorr, CISSP (jpschorrat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 17:20:17 PDT

    Not in a "right-to-work" state ( like FLA).  The traditional two weeks
    notice and two weeks pay are voluntary courtesies (not law) on the part of
    the employee and employer respectively.  I learned it the hard way.

    Best regards,
    Joe

    --
     Joseph Patrick Schorr, CISSP
     Security Consulting Practice Leader

    entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received
    computer.