(PD424) - Network Operations Manager - Internet Authentication Services *2

From: Gareth Glover - eCP (gareth.gloverat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 19:25:23 PDT

    *** My apologies all however I should have mentioned that our client are
    (for the following position only) only willing to consider candidates with
    Australian Residency or Citizenship or candidates with a valid Visa to work
    in Australia or New Zealand.  My apologies for any inconvenience/confusion.
     For any OS Security/SmartCard based vacancies, please refer to out
    web-site (http://www.ecommerce.com.au/PosSearchRes.asp).  Regards, Gareth
    (614 1117 0768). ***

    TITLE
    (PD424) - Network Operations Manager - Internet Authentication Service

    RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
    Internet Authentication Service / Secure EC / SmartCards / Internet / PKI /
    Networking / Communications / Security

    WEB REFERENCE
    http://www.ecommerce.com.au/PosDetail.asp?ID=108

    CLIENT
    Our client private company owning, operating and selling the services of an
    Internet Authentication Service (IAS).

    Our client is backed by a major European Financial Institution and works
    closely with local and OS Telecommunications Carriers.

    REMUNERATION
    Between AUD$120 - 170k p/a (based on candidate experience)

    LOCATION
    Australia, Melbourne

    asap as @ 17/07/2001

    THE POSITION
    Reporting directly to the CEO, the Network Operations Manager will be
    primarily responsible for the day-day management of the Internet
    Authentication Service Network.

    Additionally the NOM will be responsible for maintaining an up to date
    knowledge of new and emerging technologies across Communications, IAS,
    SmartCard and PKI.

    KEY QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE
    - Strategic and current knowledge in a Technology environment.

    - Commercial acumen & analytical thinking skills.

    - Strong oral and written communication & presentation skills.

    - Be a strong team player with a proven ability to achieve outcomes by
    effectively partnering with internal and external resources.

    OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
    - You may have recently been acting in a Network Management role with an
    ISP, CSP or ASP group (or the network management component of such within a
    Telco)

    FURTHER INFORMATION
    To speak with the relevant consultant about this, or similar positions,
    please contact Gareth Glover on 61 3 9626 2462 / 61 4 1117 0768 or email
    your Resume and Cover Note <gareth.gloverat_private>