Looking for a job.

From: Rodrigo Henriquez (rhenriquat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 10:38:36 PDT

    Hi:

    I've been looking for a job in Linux, Unix and Network area, outside
    my country, where the employer be interesting in contracting Latin people.

    I've engineering skill but without a bachellor. My experience has been
    mostly
    with Linux, Solaris and Networking (Web Server, Firewall, Routers, VPN,
    etc),
    as well in Cisco Routers and some box-closed firewalls.

    Experienced in project leadership, systems analysis, object-oriented
    design,
    database design, training, and end-user support.

    Develop experience with C, C++, Java, SQL, PHP, Perl, ASP, Visual Basic as
    well as numerous computer and network operating platforms. Proficient in
    Office tools such like MS Office, Star Office and Koffice.

    I'm currently managing a team of 5 people, ordered of the analisis,
    development
    and implementation on Linux solutions and Systems Administration in a
    company
    dedicated to the implementation of systems and services in Linux.

    I'm a Linux entusiast, that believe strongly in the Open Source model, and
    participate in a lot of open source projects.

    My resume is available online at http://r.nn.cl/resume.htm or in spanish
    http://r.nn.cl/curriculum.htm.

    Contact me if interested.

    Regards.