IS Professionals for Indian Company

From: Biju Mukund (bmukundat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 20:47:19 PDT

    Hi,
    Our company is based in India and totally focused on providing Information
    Security Services which include
    Risk Analysis and Risk Management Services
    Vulnerability assessment services
    Security Audit Services
    BS 7799 Consultancy
    Security Training Services

    We are looking for professionals who specialize in any of the above services
    for various branch offices in India.
    Interested candidates can send me your resume and areas of specialization.

    Best Regards,
    Biju Mukund
    Business Development Manager
    MIEL e-Security Pvt. Ltd
    E 417/418 Floral Deck Plaza, MIDC Central Road,
    Andheri East Mumbai 400 093
    Ph: +91-22 821 5050/821 5438
    Fax: 821 58 38
    bmukundat_private