RE: Any profitable SECURITY-ONLY companies?

From: Joe Judge (joeat_private)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 07:54:52 PDT

    I agree ... except that the small 1-10 person shops are close to
    dying also.

    So whats the truth, the messages are:
    	security jobs are posted
    	need for security strong
    	big articles about how IT security budgets are "soaring"
    ... but no one is really hiring??

    There are enough strong security folks on the beach right now to form
    one hell of a company (infosec, compsec, security ops & engineering people).

    	-- joe
    joe judge, boston, security guy, www.intrusion.org