Looking for info security job in Los Angeles

From: Dean Wallraff (deanraffat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 17:10:31 PDT

    Hi,

    I'm looking for an info security job in the Los Angeles metropolitain area.

    I've gotten a lot of info security experience over the last 5 years as CTO
    of 3 Pasadena Internet companies. I recently obtained my CISSP
    certification. I have a strong software development background as well.

    My resume is online at:
    http://www.relsec.com/deanraff/SecuResume.doc (MS Word)
    http://www.relsec.com/deanraff/SecuResume.pdf (Acrobat)

    Regards,
    | Dean Wallraff, CISSP, Principal        tel +1 (818) 353-8652 |
    | The Reliable Security Company          Los Angeles, CA   USA |
    | Consultants in Information Security           www.relsec.com |
    ! deanraffat_private                    fax +1 (818) 353-8215 |