Student Help??

From: Cory Carnes (carn_z12at_private)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 18:46:41 PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I'm doing a project for my Computer End-User Technologies class that entails
    me picking my job of choice in a computer related field and finding weekly
    information on that job.  I chose Network Security Architech... I was
    wondering if anybody had information on the best geographical area to work
    in the field and some information on the job itself.

    Thank you,

    Cory Carnes