RE: Any profitable SECURITY-ONLY companies?

From: Marc Maiffret (marcat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 09:41:25 PDT

    |-----Original Message-----

    ditto but not recently.

    |We're also pre-IPO, and have not laid anyone off.  We're working on
    |increasing our headcount, but running into some budget constraints.  Next
    |quarter will be better.

    ditto especially for really good engineers.

    <snip>
    |With the recent focus on both physical and electronic security,
    |we've seen a
    |significant jump in sales, and we were already having our strongest quarter
    |ever.  We've paid a bonus every quarter we've been in business - some 3+
    |years now.

    ditto... right now is a GREAT time to be a security company... if you have
    the products or service that people actually want/need. eEye is also a 3
    year old company funny enough.

    |See our website for employment opportunities.  We're not hiring a lot right
    |now, but we're not laying people off either!  If you do go in for an
    |interview, please mention my name - I'll get some kickback if you're hired.
    |
    |Dave Killion
    |Senior Escalation Engineer
    |NetScreen Technologies, Inc.

    so if any of you have knowledge of NT programming and low level network
    programming then send over your resumes.

    Signed,
    Marc Maiffret
    Chief Hacking Officer
    eEye Digital Security