RE: Article: Study Says Security Expertise In Short Supply

From: Simon, William M. (simonwmat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 13:19:31 PST

    I'm based in Houston, TX, and have been running into "Yes we want you....for
    12.00 an hour."

    This after 16+ years in IT/IS security, tons of experience (both practical
    and developmental) and a Masters Degree.

    William Simon, CCFE, CCFP
    (713) 570-1123 (Office)
    (832) 256-4874 (Cellular)
    "Fix the problem...not the blame...."  Hiroshi Ogaki, Sony Corporation