Re: Article: Study Says Security Expertise In Short Supply

From: John \ (freddylunat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 14:34:13 PST

    I'm retiring from the military this week and over the past month, I haven't
    had a problem attracting attention from companies or recruiters.  Besides my
    CISSP, I have a TS security clearance.  The job fairs in this area had signs
    on their suites that "All jobs require security clearances."  If I didn't
    have one, I believe I would have had a problem finding a job.

    John "Freddy" Lundgren, CISSP
    freddylunat_private
    freddylunat_private