RE: Article: 10 Hottest Certifications for 2002

From: Brent Deterding (deterdingbat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 20:57:30 PST

    Free and low-cost study source=SANS Information Security Reading Room. Pick a
    topic and there are several papers that received honors status on the GSEC
    certification. http://rr.sans.org

    You CAN challenge SANS certifications for a fairly low cost ($425).
    http://www.giac.org/cert_programs.php

    -- Brent Deterding