(jobs offered) Security/IT candidates needed

From: Colleen Nelson (colleen.nelsonat_private)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 15:56:27 PST

    We have a couple of projects starting in the next 1-2 months, so I need to
    ramp up and start the recruiting process for each project.  Even though we
    don't have the specific job descriptions yet, I can tell you we are looking
    for candidates that have at least 5+ years of overall IT experience, with at
    least 2 of those 5 year's being in a security-related role.   Preferred:
    ISA and/or Microsoft certified.

    Some of the responsibilities of our consultants will include, but are not
    limited to:  security project assessment/management, policy
    creation/implementation/enforcement, certification & accreditation,
    penetration testing, network discovery/assessment, web security,
    computer/network forensic investigations, computer incident response team
    (CERT), intrusion detection, information security budget, information
    security awareness initiative/training, public key infrastructure,
    e-commerce standardization, and corporate software, hardware
    standardization.

    If you or anybody you know fits these general profiles, please send resumes
    to:  colleen.nelsonat_private

    Thanks,

    Colleen Nelson
    Certified Security Solutions, Inc.