Any jobs in Canada

From: Amit Gandre (agandreat_private)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 07:48:00 PST

    Hi
    	I am seeking a full time positions as a programmer, system
    administrator or consultant. The positions may be in United State or
    Canada.

    	I am intersted in opportunities in the Security field but I am
    also open to other areas.

    	If hired, I WILL REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP.

    	Please take a few momnets to review my resume and let me know
    if there any position that would be suitable for me.

    	Thank you.

    Regards
    Amit Gandre