I'm exploring new options

From: Bill Casti, CQA (quireat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 18:25:25 PST

    I'm an experienced Data Security Operations & Engineering Manager,
    currently employed as such in a large government-sponsored financial
    services corporation in the DC metro area.

    I am also an ASQ Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) for ISO systems, have
    previously been Internet Security Manager for a federal agency, a UNIX
    systems admin and done some IT/electronic publications work for the White
    House.

    I'm looking for an interesting, challenging slot in a development &
    engineering team, preferably in the DC metro area, but I'm open to travel
    and/or relocation, too.

    You can review my resume in HTML format at:
    http://www.casti.com/casti/billres2.htm
    and in PDF format at
    http://www.casti.com/casti/billres2.pdf

    Thanks.
    Bill

        Bill Casti, CQA                                 Email: billat_private
         Cell: +1 877 289 2645                            Fax: 703 834 8209
                    There's no limit to what can be accomplished
                     if it doesn't matter who gets the credit.