RE: what to do if you get stuck with a terrible recruiter

From: Schmehl, Paul L (paulsat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 07:52:32 PST

    Recruiters offer a service, just like your mechanic.  If you like the
    shop but don't like the mechanic, you go to the owner and ask him to
    assign a different mechanic.  In the same vein, if you're not happy with
    the recruiter you're working with, but you want to stay with the firm,
    contact the manager/president/owner and report your unhappiness and ask
    that your case be assigned to a recruiter who follows up.  If they won't
    do that for you, then they're not worth working with.

    Paul Schmehl (paulsat_private)
    Supervisor of Support Services
    The University of Texas at Dallas
    AVIEN Founding Member