RE: Strong Writing Skills

From: Ric Steinberger (ricstat_private)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 11:03:43 PST

    Darian - You need to volunteer whenever a task requiring writing comes up.  This could be anything from documentation, to an article
    for an internal or external publication.  Your goal, besides tuning up your writing skills, is to have 2 - 5 writing samples that
    you can share with prospective employers.

    Suggestion: Always start with an outline.  Actually, start with an *idea*, and then put it down in outline form.  Regardless of what
    you think of Microsoft, use Word to do your writing.

    Ric Steinberger
    Security Consultant
    ricstat_private
    650.856.2067