Strong Writing Skills

From: Dunn, Darian (Darian_Dunnat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 13:37:25 PST

    I see many ads or jobs that require "Strong Writing Skills".

    My current job requires me to pick up the phone, send short Emails and also
    to attend meetings.  I talk to technical and non-technical people all day.
    I consider myself to have strong verbal skills, but I am concerned that I
    might not have "Strong Writing Skills".

    How do I go about building "Strong Writing Skills"?
    How do you judge if you have "Strong Writing Skills"?

    Note: I edit my peers writing for content.  I have a CISSP certification and
    a BS in CIS.

    Thanks

    Darian Dunn, CISSP
    Senior Security Engineer