Washington, DC Job Opening (#2)

From: William Geimer (wgeimerat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 07:22:00 PDT

    Open System Sciences, a Northern Virginia systems integrator, seeks an experienced Information Assurance Program Manager to work on site in Washington, DC with our U.S. Navy client. The successful candidate will develop, implement and coordinate a global Information Assurance plan for our client to cover areas such as IDS, VPNs, PKI, vulnerability assessments, accreditations, firewall upgrades, and compliance with DoD policies and procedures. Minimum seven years’ experience and a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent technical certifications (CISSP) required. Must be U.S. citizen and have a minimum TOP SECRET level clearance. OSS offers competitive salary and benefits. Please e-mail resume and salary requirements to humanresourcesat_private or fax to (703) 339-1919.