Looking For InfoSec Position

From: Jim Utkin (utkinat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 14:22:18 PDT

    I have well over 15 years of experience in IT, quite a bit of it in Information Security; I lead a Security Practice for a Fortune 100 Consulting Firm, and was an ISO (Information Security Officer) for a major government agency.

    I'm looking for a full time or contract position. 100% travel is acceptable, and I will consider relocation if necessary.

    My full resume is available at:

    http://www.utkin.com/MyResume.htm