Seeking InfoSec position - Chicago

From: Mike Reed (reedmcat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 16:58:41 PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I'm two years out of college ( BS in CS w/ Math minor ) and I want to begin focusing my career on information security.  Quite simply, the field enthralls me.  I have a broad IT background including sys admin, infrastructure systems architecture, and development work.

    I've been following the information security field for a several years as a hobby and desire an opportunity to concentrate on the subject.

    I'm looking for a full-time position, preferrably in the Chicago loop area.

    Please email me directly for more information, resume, etc.

    Many thanks,
    Mike Reed