Hot Security Software Vendor - Major Account Executives

From: Jeff Combs (altaassociates6at_private)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 14:48:28 PDT

    Security Software Sales - Major Account Executives #684
    New York/New Jersey, Midwest, Southeast, Mid Atlantic regions.
    Currently the greatest need is for NY/NJ candidates.
    Competitive base, $200K @plan, no caps

    My client is a security software vendor responsible for producing the
    leading software tool in a very specific area of our
    industry.  Until recently, my client was following a direct sales model
    which was supported by the wide-spread use and
    acceptance of the product.  Now, a new version of the product is about
    to be released.  The new version of this product will
    be targeted to a much broader market, specifically enterprise scale
    organizations with distributed Information Security
    programs.  As a result, my client is building a North American sales
    force to more effectively sell and market their product suite.

    I am looking for experienced and talented security software sales
    professionals who understand the enterprise security
    environment, have access to decision makers, and are looking for a
    strong product to get behind.

    I am excited to recruit for this organization, the background story is
    compelling and candidates I've identified so far are very
    enthusiastic about the opportunity. I'll be happy to share details with
    qualified candidates.

    Please send your resume in Word, contact information, and any other
    relevant personal/professional details.

     I'm looking forward to hearing from you,

    Jeff

    --
    Jeff Combs
    Alta Associates, Inc.