Looking for position in Berkshire / Reading UK

From: Leon Ward (leon.ward@added-dimension.co.uk)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 08:00:32 PDT

    Hello ,
    	I am looking for networking / security positions in and around
    Reading in Berkshire.

    Summary of experience

    TCP/IP Networking and Network Design			4 Years
    Windows NT/2k Network Administration			4 Years
    Linux / UNIX variants						3 Years
    Core internet Services (SMTP/HTTP/FTP...)			3 Years
    Security								2
    Years
    Firewalls (Gnatbox, smoothwall, IP-Cop and IPChains)	2 Years
    IDS (snort, including writing rules)			1 Year
    Intel and Alpha hardware					5 Years

    I am familiar with most open source network and security tools including
    Nessus, Nmap, Ethereal, tcpdump etc

    I have a very good understanding of TCP/IP Networking.

    Please contact for more information and full CV.

    Best Regards,

    Leon Ward

    This E-mail and its attachments have been scanned for viruses before delivery.
    We recommend that all attachments are also checked by recipients before being viewed.
    For more information contact postmaster@added-dimension.co.uk.