Looking for work

From: Eugene Tsyrklevich (eugeneat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 19:39:54 PDT

    Hello,

    I am looking for technical work (preferably consulting) in
    Southern California/San Diego area (or telecommuting). I have very strong
    security skills and good cryptography background. I have experience with
    designing and building operating systems, compilers and various security and
    network software. Solid understanding of computer architecture and basic
    hardware design.
    See the attached resume for more information.

    eugene