Security Consultant / Security Architect role - South East UK

From: Gianfranco Trapani (gianfranco.trapaniat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 11:01:52 PDT

    Security Consultant / Security Architect
    South East England - some international travel involved
    Salary is to £50K basic + car or car allowance + bonus + standard benefits

    Our client seeks an experienced Security Consultant to ensure that their
    systems, applications & data are securely designed, developed & stored.
    This is a high-end design & consultancy role and successful candidates
    will possess a strong understanding of networks & software development
    from a design & security perspective - this is not an
    engineer/implementation role.

    Responsibilities include: security & project consultancy; design &
    development of secure systems & applications; technical risk & business
    risk analyses; develop & maintain technical IT security policies &
    standards. Candidates must possess strong understanding of many of the
    following skills: UNIX or NT; Middleware; web services; EJB; Application &
    Web servers; networking (LAN/WAN, ATM, GPRS); network & internet protocols
    (TCP/IP, HTTPS, SSL, IPSec, DNS); Security (Firewalls, IDS, Digital
    Certificates, PKI, Risk Assessment, NAT).

    This is a permanent role based in the South East of England with a leading
    multi national company.  Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
    without sponsorship.

    For further information and a confidential discussion, please email your
    CV to me or contact me using the details below.

    Thanks

    Gianfranco Trapani
    Managing Consultant
    Greythorn