Hit by the IT Blues

From: Michael Tench (michaeltenchat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 06:41:25 PDT

    Dear colleagues,

    Due to a company wide staff reduction, I am looking
    for a new opportunity in the security arena.

    I have extensive experience with VPNs, firewalls,
    intrusion detection, and a host of other skills. If
    you are either a recruiter, or a hiring manager
    looking for the right person to fill a position,
    please feel free to examine my resume at
    http://resumes.dice.com/mtench.

    I am willing to relocate.

    Thank you for your time.

    Michael Tench