Security Career Opportunities in Chicago Area

From: Jeff Kruger (jeffkat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 12:10:09 PDT

    I have several open positions in the Chicago area from
    staff to Sr level Security Professionals.  These
    opportunities include Network Security, Firewall
    Administration, Application Security Architects,
    "Ethical Hackers", and Risk Assesment Analysts.  These
    opportunities offer competitive salaries and excellent
    benefits plans. Please give me a call, or send ma an
    email (with an attached resume), and we can discuss
    these opportunities in more detail.  I will follow up
    with you soon, or I would appreciate it if you could
    pass this along to anyone that you feel may be interested.

    Thanks
    Jeff

    Jeff Kruger
    Nu-Way Search