DC area Security Manager position

From: Connie McGinn (mcginnat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 13:34:29 PDT

    Good afternoon,

    I'm a recruiter with Pencom Systems, a nationwide technical
    search firm.  I am currently looking to fill a Security Manager
    position in the Northern Virginia area. Salary is competitive.
    Responsibilities include:

    - Specializing in implementation, operations, maintenance, security
      system administration, and security support of large government
      contracts.
    - Responsible for the overall management of contract security
      requirements and operational activities associated with United States
      Government.
    - Responsibilities include network, personnel, physical and information
      security.
    - Develop business cost analysis and plans for level of effort
      associated with security.
    - Responsible for the management oversight of a security subcontractor
      staff who performs network security system administration in a secure
      Network Operating Center (NOC).
    - Working knowledge of government.
    - Manage full-time employees and contractors who are dedicated to
      security.
    - Evaluate, forecast, approve labor reporting/billing invoices, and
      manage subcontract.
    - Interface with senior management on a routing basis and provide
      status reports.
    - Develop, evaluate, approve and execute processes, procedures and
      infrastructure modifications.
    - Provide weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly and annual security
      reports.
    - Serve as security approving authority and main focal point for
      associated programs.
    - Provide security presentations to the customer.
    - Conduct and attend routine meetings and conference calls with the
      customer, program management, engineering, lab personnel, operations,
      account team and all other support teams within a sales/marketing
      program management office environment.
    - Position requires a secret security clearance.

    If you or someone you know would be interested in this opportunity,
    please forward your resume along with contact information.  At present, our
    client is pursuing local area candidates only.

    Regards,
    Connie McGinn
    mcginnat_private