RE: Salary Cap's PLEASE!

From: Moyer, Shawn (SMoyerat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 23:37:05 PDT

    Devil's advocate here... I'd wager the reason they don't post a specific
    range is that if they did every applicant would want the top of that range.
    Don't know what the solution is, though. I do agree that a lot of folks have
    no idea what a good InfoSec person is really worth, and it's true that a
    lukewarm econonmy shouldn't equate to paying people fry-cook wages, but if
    you've been reading the list for a year and have got the high hat every time
    you bring up your salary needs, it may be time to reevaluate your
    expectations.

    --shawn