Salary ranges for InfoSec professionals (was Salary Cap's PLEASE)

From: Colleen Nelson (colleen.nelsonat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 12:01:44 PDT

    Any suggestions of good websites to use for researching current salary
    ranges specifically for InfoSec professionals?

    Colleen Nelson
    Certified Security Solutions, Inc.
    2018-156th Avenue N.E., Suite 100, Bellevue, WA  98007
    main: 425.748.5027, fax:  425.748.5028, mobile: 425.922.5028
    colleen.nelsonat_private
    www.certifiedsecuritysolutions.com