Seeking Computer Forensics Intern / Assistant position

From: Christina (en_austinat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 10:04:33 PDT

    Hello,

    I have worked in the software industry for the past 7
    years in Support Consulting positions with SAP America
    and IBM.  I am now interested in pursuing a career in
    the Computer Forensics field and am seeking an Intern
    or Assistant position in order to get my foot in the
    door.  Due to my strong desire and motivation to work
    in Computer Forensics, I would have no problem self
    relocating.

    Please contact me and I will provide you with my resume.

    Any information or suggestions on how to get into the
    Computer Forensics field would be greatly appreciated.

    Best regards,

    Christina