Sr. InfoSec Consultant Available in DC Metro and willing to travel !

From: Oliver Petruzel (opetruzelat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 13:22:02 PST

THIMC,

My background crossses the entire network engineering spectrum with a
total of 7+ years consulting and 7 years military service. My ACTUAL
experience in the security underground and industry spans 13+ years.

During the last 4 years, my focus has been on security consulting
services including a SENIOR SKILL LEVEL in:
- All versions of Windows, Linux, and most commercial Unix packages
- Programming in C, C++, Java, Basic, Python, and Perl
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability and Risk Assessments
- Policy and Security Architecture Reviews
- Digital Forensics and Incident Response
- Firewall / IDS Installation and monitoring
- Security Training - all types.

My work in the field has been for Federal and State government agencies,
as well as a large number of private industry firms.  (This includes
work for the DoD, NSA, CIA, NASA, DoE, DARPA, IRS, DoT, and several
Fortune 500 firms.)

As of late, the majority of my work has focused on policy development.
I have worked on Security Plans, Risk Assessments, and Vulnerability
Assessments for high-profile Government and DoD areas.  I am therefore
VERY familiar with all Federal testing and accreditation guidelines,
including DISA, NSA, NIST, NIACAP, and DITSCAP.  I have held both active
and interim clearances on many projects, however, all clearances are
currently inactive.  There should be no problem in renewing or
re-obtaining any level of clearance.

Aside from my obvious hobby, computers, I spend my time off
self-educating myself in areas such as philosophy, advanced physics, and
the great outdoors!  The majority of such time is spent in the mountains
backpacking and/or reading.  With this in mind, I am 100% willing to
travel extensively to anywhere on the globe, and would even consider
extended relocation, both domestic and abroad!

I would very much like to hear back from anyone as soon as possible, as
I am available immediately, and would like to hear more details on any
projects or permenant opportunities you have in mind.  Thank You ahead
of time!  My full resume is available upon request.

Sincerely,
Oliver G. Petruzel
President, and Sr. Network Security Consultant
K-OSS Security Solutions, Inc.
Ph: 703.608.8250